CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Butterfly Bows


Butterfly Hair Bows are approx. 3 in. wide and have a hair clip onthe back so you can interchange it on your baby's headband(see Interchangeable Headbands link above) or just put it in your child's hair. Size can vary.
All butterfies are custom made so you can choose which color you want for the butterfly or accent ribbon. Available Colors: Light Pink, Hot Pink with White Dotted Lines, Light pink with White Dotted Line, Red. More colors available upon request.
Butterfly Bows are $7