CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Payment Info

After you send me an e-mail with your order, I will send you a request for money from paypal for your payment

Or, you can click on the Paypal Link on the left and click on "Send Money." From there, you just have to enter my e-mail address, which is justgirlsboutique@gmail.com

Or, you can also mail me a check if that is easier for you