CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Hair Clips

Simple Hair Clips
Hot Pink Hair Clips with White Dotted Lines
Light Pink Hair Clips
Pretty Hair Clips

Hot Pink Hair Clips with White Dotted Lines with a Wrap Bow on Top
Light Pink Hair Clips with 3 Bling Jewels
Light Pink Hair Clips with Hot Pink Accent Ribbon and Pink Flowers with a Jewel in the MiddleRed Hair Clips with a Bow on Top

Hair Clips are approx. 1 3/4 in. long and are wrapped around a hair clip. All Hair Clips come in a set of 2 matching clips.
All Hair Clips are custom made so you can choose which color and style you want. Available Colors: Hot Pink with White Dotted Lines, Light Pink, Light Pink with a White Dotted Line, Red. More colors available upon request. Designs on the hair clips can vary.
Plain Hair Clips are $4 for 2
Pretty Hair Clips are $6 for 2