CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Interchangeable Headbands

Interchangeable Headbands
Nylon Interchangeable Headband
Diamond Pattern Elastic Interchangeable Headband 1/2 in. wide
**CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE**
Flower Pattern Lacey Interchangeable Headband 1 in. wide
**CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE**
Hard Plastic Interchangeable Headbands

Hard Plastic Interchangeable Headband Wrapped in Ribbon


Demonstration

Putting a Flowery Bow on an Interchangeable Headband

Putting a Flowery Bow on a Hard Plastic Interchangeable Headband

Interchangeable Headbands start at 12 in. round for small newborns (my daughter had a tiny head when she was born). They usually stretch at least an additional 2 in. They have a space on the front that you can use to clip in baby bows and interchange them as often as you want!

All headbands are custom made to fit any child. Right now the only color available is white, but I will be increasing the availability within the next month to hopefully pink, purple, and brown as well as thicker options.

All Hard Plastic headbands are wrapped in ribbon and you can choose what color you want. Available Colors: White, Black, Black with White Polka Dots, Red, Purple. More Colors available upon request.


Interchangeable headbands are $5
Hard Plastic Interchangeable Headbands are $7