CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Hair Clips

Hair Clip Options

All Options

Sqeeze Close Clips: Top clip is 4 in. long, Bottom clip is 2 1/2 in. long

Snap Close Clips: Left clips are 2 in. long, right clips are 1 1/2 in. long

Alligator Clips: Top flat clips are 1 3/4 in. long, Left clips with teeth are also 1 3/4 in. long, Right clips with teeth are 1 1/4 in. long

These are the options for hair clips. There are 2 of each shown, one view of the top and one of the side. Hair clips are included in the price of the bow, so you can choose which ones you want.