CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Earrings

Short Dangles
Light Pink Pearly Earrings with a Metal Flower and White Bead
Light Pink Earrings with a Metal Flower and Hot Pink Bead
Turquoise Earrings with a Clear Crystal Bead
Purple Earrings with a Clear Crystal Bead
Black Earrings with a Metal Flower Clear Earrings with a Metal Flower and a White Bead
Lime Green Earrings with a White Bead
Light Green Earrings


All earrings are approx. 1 - 1 1/2 in. long and are made with sterling silver ear hooks. Size can vary depending on how you would like it made. Get one to match every outfit!

All earrings are custom made so you can choose which color or accent beads you would like on it. Available colors: Black, White, Light Pink, Dark Pink, Blue, Turquoise, Ruby, Peach, Light Green, Lime Green, Clear


All Short Dangles are $10 a pair