CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Hair Bows (Large Size)

Cutesy Hair Bows (Large)
Satin Pink Bow backed with a larger Sheer Bow
Sheer Bow with a smaller Sheer Bow on Top and a Flower Center
More Options to Come Shortly..............

Large Size Bows are approx. 5-6 in. wide and have hair clips on the back so you can interchange them on your baby's headband (see Interchangeable Headbands Link Above).

All Bows are custom made so you can choose which color you want for the bow or accent ribbon. Available Colors: Black, White, Black with White Polka Dots, Hot Pink, Light Pink, Purple, Brown, Light Pink with Brown Polka Dots, Red, Sheer. More Colors available upon request.

Large Size Bows are $6
set of 2 for $11