CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Bracelets

Bracelets
Pearly White Bracelet Hot Pink, Light Pink, and Pearly Bracelet
Hot Pink and Pearly Bracelet with Double Silver Beads
Hot Pink and Pearly Bracelet
Hot Pink and Light Pink Bracelet
Light Pink and Pearly Bracelet
Turquoise and Pearly Bracelet
Ruby, Clear Crystals, and Pearly Bracelet Purple and Clear Crystals Bracelet
Green and Hot Pink Bracelet

Hot Pink and Light Pink Bracelet Customized with "Cali"


All Bracelets are custom made to fit any child. Newborn sizes start at 4 in. around and can be made up to 8 in. around (for larger sizes see Bracelets Link under Women and Older Girls). You can mix and match the beads you see to your liking.

You can choose between a Wire bracelet and a Stretch bracelet. The Wire bracelet is the strongest and what I recommend especially for babies who can grab things. Wire bracelets have a screw tight type closure and do not break easily. However, if this is a gift and you cannot measure the child's wrist, you may want to consider the Stretch bracelet.

Up to 8 in. around:

Wire Bracelets are $12

Stretch Bracelets are $8

Customized letters add $1 per letter