CLOSED

Just Girl's Boutique is closing for a while....due to no time to make anything with a toddler at my feet :) I don't know how long I will be closed for, but it may be indefinately. If you send me an e-mail (justgirlsboutique@gmail.com), I will let you know when/if I decide to re-open. Thanks for all your business and support!

**I will still be taking orders from family members and close friends who want to come over and make them with me (at no charge of course)!! **

Ribbon Bow Holders

Ribbon Bow Holders

Hot Pink and Light Pink Ribbon Bow Holder with 3 Jewels
Ribbon Bow Holders are 4-5 in. wide and 15 in. long. These bow holders are made so you can clip all your baby's hair bows and clips on them for storage and to dispaly your pretty hair things. Size can vary.
All Bow holders are custom made so you can choose which color you want for the bow or accent ribbons. Available Colors: Hot Pink, Light Pink, White, Black, Black with White Polka Dots, Purple, Brown, Red. More colors available upon request.
Ribbon Bow Holders are $8